MediaMath

There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath

Great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (less than a year)

Pros

People are smart and nice. Efficient and well-organized working processes. Free climate. Flexible working time. I live far so I'm allowed to work from home two days a week. And my working time on commuter trains are counted. Good compensation. Emails are only used for important announcements or system generated notifications. Most of communications are done via instance messaging in the chat room, which saves tons of time.

Cons

Not really. I'm really satisfied.

81 Other Employee Reviews for MediaMath (View Most Recent)

Truly an amazing company to work for. Exciting and fast-growing!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (less than a year)

Pros

MediaMath seems to be growing at an extremely fast pace, which is great for the company overall. The atmosphere at MediaMath is exciting. Everyone who works here is intelligent, hard working and collaborative. It is a great feeling to know you're working for a company that is number 1 in the industry. Very generous benefits and perks. The work-life balance is truly extraordinary.

Cons

Due to such rapid growth, larger facilities will eventually be necessary - but seems they've already planned ahead and figured it out!

Really great people and an exciting place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time

Pros

MediaMath hires really smart people and challenges them every day. We solve really hard problems and we are given a lot of freedom and encouragement to try new tools and technologies. Our technology stack this year is materially different than 18 months ago and 18 months prior to that. We are constantly challenging industry norms and our own in a good productive way.

People at mediamath really care about the company. They care about changing and industry and about doing it with people we consider friends. The team is full of genuinely good people.

The company is growing like crazy so its a wild ride, but we have a lot of fun at the same time. The management team does an excellent job listening to the employees and soliciting input about what we are doing right and where we can improve.

lots of company perks like cell phones, food, monthly parties, standing desks, big dual monitors, and bagel fridays

Cons

typical challenges of fast growing companies. constant change, frequent reorganizations, remaining focused on the top goals and simply scaling an organization to capture opportunities. These make the ride a bit bumpy but when you are all working for the same goal we recognize why its happening.

Keep focused on the goals, communicate them clearly and to drive them relentlessly. Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath