Mediaspace Solutions

www.mediaspacesolutions.com

Company needs direction

Development (Former Employee) Hopkins, MN

ProsOffice environment is rather laid back. The Hopkins location has a pub on the 2nd floor if you're into that. Decent benefits and the sales team has a good compensation package.

ConsVery little communication between senior management and staff. There are monthly company meetings that give updates, but nothing more. I was at this company over a year and never had a review. I also witnessed a lot of turn-over in that time which is disheartening. The company also has no compass. In the 16 or so months that I was with Mediaspace, the focus changed at least six times. It felt like we were always chasing an imaginary ball. (And the "kicker" to all of this volatility is senior management placed the blame on the "Board" which no one has ever met.)

Advice to Senior ManagementDefine the company direction and stick with it. Do something you're good at and perfect it. Stop having your staff fall on the sword for you and take some accountability for the company's shortcomings.

One of everyday dread of being replaced which occurs frequently

Data Solutions Analyst (Former Employee) Norwalk, CT

I worked at Mediaspace Solutions

Pros: Excellent benefits package with medical, dental, life. Cons: Layoffs and hiring occur quite frequently as people are used… Advice to Senior Management: Employee retention improves morale 100%. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Has the potential to be a great company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Mediaspace Solutions

Pros: Supportive enviroment for working mothers. Encourages promotion from within and upgrading skill sets.… Cons: Lack of communication between subordinates and upper management. Managent… Advice to Senior Management: Work with subordinates. Shadow them to get a better understanding what they do on… More
There are newer reviews on Mediaspace Solutions.

Worked for Mediaspace Solutions? Contribute to the Community!