Mediaspace Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Mediaspace Solutions

Company needs direction

Former Employee - Development in Hopkins, MN
Former Employee - Development in Hopkins, MN

I worked at Mediaspace Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Office environment is rather laid back. The Hopkins location has a pub on the 2nd floor if you're into that. Decent benefits and the sales team has a good compensation package.

Cons

Very little communication between senior management and staff. There are monthly company meetings that give updates, but nothing more. I was at this company over a year and never had a review. I also witnessed a lot of turn-over in that time which is disheartening. The company also has no compass. In the 16 or so months that I was with Mediaspace, the focus changed at least six times. It felt like we were always chasing an imaginary ball. (And the "kicker" to all of this volatility is senior management placed the blame on the "Board" which no one has ever met.)

Define the company direction and stick with it. Do something you're good at and perfect it. Stop having your staff fall on the sword for you and take some accountability for the company's shortcomings.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Mediaspace Solutions (View Most Recent)

One of everyday dread of being replaced which occurs frequently

Former Employee - Data Solutions Analyst in Norwalk, CT
    Former Employee - Data Solutions Analyst in Norwalk, CT

I worked at Mediaspace Solutions

Pros

Excellent benefits package with medical, dental, life.

Cons

Layoffs and hiring occur quite frequently as people are used and let go and new people hired to exploit.

Employee retention improves morale 100%.

Has the potential to be a great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Mediaspace Solutions

Pros

Supportive enviroment for working mothers. Encourages promotion from within and upgrading skill sets. Employees are encouraged to takes classes to further their education and/or upgrade their skills.

Cons

Lack of communication between subordinates and upper management. Managent unaproachable. Organization keeps changing direction. Long standing procedures changed without notice.

Work with subordinates. Shadow them to get a better understanding what they do on a daily basis.
    Understand how different positions work and interact with other positions in the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Mediaspace Solutions