Medica
www.medica.com Minnetonka, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good experience...good company

Consumer Appeals Adviser (Current Employee)
Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at Medica full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat team to work with. Always interesting work to do in helping customers. on site cafeteria and gidt shop was handy. great security. always felt appreciated. worked well with other departments.

Consmanagement not always compassionate to personal situation. They did make the effort to give me a chance to not be laid off. Cards were not in my favor. Kind of a bummer to be laid off after nine years and not to make there ten years plus. Also, had just celebrated my ninth year working there.

Advice to Senior Managementmake sure the management is as capable as the subordinates.

A pretty good place to work. My department offered flexibility and is staffed by seasoned pros.

Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Medica full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Fair compensation but limited opportunity for meaningful salary increases Good benefits Knowledgeable… Cons: Limited career advancement opportunities Professional development is pretty standard and seems geared more toward being able to say they offer it than truly… Advice to Senior Management: Do what you say your going to do. For some business… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

***** Former IT employee *****

***** Former IT Employee ***** (Former Employee)
Minnetonka, MN

I worked at Medica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company benefits (Pay, PTO’s and 401K match) Great company rules… Cons: Tight deadlines and no breathing time for employees. Manager frequently changes the rules which doesn’t sync with company goals. Poor communication skills (Director, manager & leads) when… Advice to Senior Management: I request VP personally to look at directors and managers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Medica.

Worked for Medica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medica CEO David Tilford. All reviews posted anonymously by Medica employees.