Medical Center Arlington

www.medicalcenterarlington.com
  www.medicalcenterarlington.com
There are newer employer reviews for Medical Center Arlington

Nurses are not given the support they need

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Arlington, TX
Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Arlington, TX

I worked at Medical Center Arlington part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A small number of nurses who are still there are nothing less than wonderful. This is where you learn the value of teamwork.

Cons

PCAs take no responsibility and more times than not create more work for nurses. Upper management provides no support and appear to have no idea what it is their nurses go through to provide care.

Support your nurses. I would also recommend hiring managers who have a broad knowledge base in nursing along with a solid management background.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Medical Center Arlington (View Most Recent)

its okay

I have been working at Medical Center Arlington

Pros

flexible with scheduling with school, family, and other home issues. family like environment.

Cons

disorganized, management changes regularly, upper management changes monthly. small hospital mentality not like your larger facilities.

Recovery ,Or and Post Partum. helping front desk , Take order, helping Rn. with vital signs.......

Current Employee - Patient Care Assistant and Phlebotomist in Arlington, TX
    Current Employee - Patient Care Assistant and Phlebotomist in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Medical Center Arlington part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I love working Hospital that is my job helping pt. when I work that company rely I learn so much. the thing make me Happy at that company,I got 2 rewards with Certificate and I Have a lot of 5stares from my Director and form my pt. the one I take care I rely I have good experience from my company I love it. I missed steal I want work PRN. I have a lot of experience at MCA.

Cons

rely I have long time experience my payment is very low no promotion I am hard worker I never complain I am Happy with my Nurses. the reason I left was more promotion and the company offered me position the one I am interested.
    I love my job. but I am not Happy with my salary that all.

There are newer employer reviews for Medical Center Arlington