There are newer employer reviews for Medical College of Wisconsin

Mostly a good place to work

I worked at Medical College of Wisconsin

Pros

Great benefits. Respected within the community. The place to go when you are really sick. Physicians tend to be loyal to their staff.

Cons

No benefits for part-time employees. Raises have been very limited or frozen and the lower paid staff never really advance in compensation because their per cent raise is the same as higher paid staff.

Consider how difficult information is conveyed and how remaining staff are treated or the existing staff will leave once the economy improves.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Medical College of Wisconsin (View Most Recent)

It's great place for postdoc training, especially if you want to go for industry next

Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellow  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellow in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Medical College of Wisconsin full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are well organized postdoc educational opportunities, and as a postdoc you get 15 vacation days and 9 sick days.

Cons

there is no 401k matching for postdoctoral fellows, and depending on the lab you are in, you may not get the pay increase that is recommended by NIH.

Manager

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Medical College of Wisconsin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A Medical School that continues to emerge as a premier school. Excellent benefit package.

Cons

Toxic and unfriendly work environment and culture on campus. Internal politics among the worst I have experienced in my career.

There are newer employer reviews for Medical College of Wisconsin

Worked for Medical College of Wisconsin? Contribute to the Community!