Medical College of Wisconsin
www.mcw.edu Milwaukee, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

50/50

Patient Service Representative (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Medical College of Wisconsin full-time for more than a year

ProsBetter benefits than most comparable facilities.

ConsManagement team is quite the bully. Demeaning and uncaring behavior which seems to go unnoticed even with supporting evidence and documentation. Difficult to advance or promote unless management really likes you for reasons beyond the scope of the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with the same courtesy and respect you are given. Employees are human with feelings. Appreciate those who work hard and go above and beyond. Don't just say it's expected or bully those who may been seriously ill or injured and what comes around goes around.

I performed data entry for MCW, but still enjoyed working there.

Laboratory Office Assistant (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Medical College of Wisconsin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Access to Children's Hospital cafeteria for discounted food. Access… Cons: Data entry was horrible, but that only has to do… Advice to Senior Management: More oversight over projects to make sure that they are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good experience

I have been working at Medical College of Wisconsin full-time

Pros: Good scope for development, good environment to grow Cons: Poor pay. Work life balance could be bad if stuck… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Medical College of Wisconsin.

Worked for Medical College of Wisconsin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical College of Wisconsin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medical College of Wisconsin CEO John R. Raymond. All reviews posted anonymously by Medical College of Wisconsin employees.