There are newer employer reviews for Medical Doctor Associates

Great company, great values, great coworkers

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is friendly and helpful. My experience has been that people are eager to help you succeed and are genuinely supportive of your success. MDA puts their people first. We celebrate the personal and professional successes of our coworkers.

Cons

I have not found any yet.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Medical Doctor Associates (View Most Recent)

Solid company, but could be so much better.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time

Pros

Lead by folks with the best of intentions, of high integrity, and with gobs of industry knowledge.
    Good work/life balance for most.
    Successful sales folks among the most highly compensated in the temporary physician staffing industry.
    Lots of individual and team recognition for good work.
    New office space in Norcross as of Feb 2014.

Cons

Many leaders have worked here for so long that they struggle to think differently and adapt to the changing marketplace and economy.
    Lots of mediocre performers, some in leadership positions.
    Employees are slow to adapt to changes.
    Single Point of Contact model doesn't scale very well. As a result, growth is slow.
    Leaders are reluctant to impose and enforce rules, even for the overall good of the company.

Raise the bar on employees. Don't be afraid to push out those that can't or won't adapt and perform. Set rules and consistently hold everyone accountable for following them. Remember, it's a business, not a church or family.

My experience has been extremely positive with Medical Doctor Associates.

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

They are a very ethical and down to earth company. My compensation is good and benefits are improving. Training has always been outstanding and although my position doesn't really offer promotions, there is a very solid work load to keep me interested and challenged. Also, as a remote employee, I love my commute since I work from home.

Cons

This business can be volatile and there is a lot of ups and downs. There have been a lot of changes lately and it does take a while for management to catch up with themselves.

I wish we would take a bit more risk in signing contracts that would help us build our business.

There are newer employer reviews for Medical Doctor Associates