Medical Doctor Associates

www.mdainc.com
  www.mdainc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Medical Doctor Associates

I have worked with this company for 16 years and I still get excited about my job.

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The thing I love most about working with MDA is helping Health Care Facilities fill their temporary and often emergency needs. I believe that MDA and its employees truly care about the centers that we help staff as well as the physicians, advanced practice and allied providers that work temporary assignments. Because MDA cares, we have a large number of health care centers and providers that want to work with us again and again.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. That is why I have worked here for as long as I have!

Keep up the great work!

18 Other Employee Reviews for Medical Doctor Associates (View Most Recent)

Great Company!

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Wonderful people are hired here. Top-to-bottom, this company backs its employees. Executives, managers, peers ... all are so supportive. Proud to work for a company that takes such pride in its values (that have stood for 20+ years!) as well. Compensation is more than fair. If pressure is applied, it is appropriate. No dogma. No politics. If you work, you are rewarded.

Cons

This is a hyper-competitive industry.

Don't change the way you value your employees.

Best employment experience yet

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant
    Current Employee - Staffing Consultant

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

a lot of autonomy, friendly atmosphere, great motto of "do the right thing", great support system, brand recognition and financial freedom to make as much as you want.

Cons

the insurance is the worst coverage I have had ever being employed. The data base is antiquated. Slow progress/innovation

There are newer employer reviews for Medical Doctor Associates