Medical Doctor Associates

www.mdainc.com

Waiting for Change

ProsThere are several pros to working at MDA. I have developed some solid relationships and friendships over the years. And I think that the sales staff is paid quite well. I also think that there is a strong training program in place as well as availability of flexible work schedules. Those are all positive things but the most positive point right now is the fact that we have a new president in place and that may signal positive changes.

ConsIt is my opinion that the current management of this company lacks strength, accountability, leadership skills, and vision. I feel like I have been waiting a very long time for things to change. In the past, people were promoted and "protected" based on politics, likability, and nepotism rather than talent, creativity, and true leadership skills. Over and over the same people are placed on different decision-making committees which kills both creativity and the possibility of exchange or birth of real ideas. Instead of dumping the dead-weight, non-productive employees are sometimes "protected" and moved around and around from position to position. I feel that mediocrity is the order of the day.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company has a strong, if lazy, sales force. MDA has people within who have great ideas, but who are ignored. The makings of a great organization are there. My advice to management would be to clean house. Get rid of the ineffective VPs, most of the middle managers, and the useless politics. Bring in new blood and look around for the true talent and visionaries who are right under your nose.

I have worked with this company for 16 years and I still get excited about my job.

Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The thing I love most about working with MDA is helping Health Care Facilities fill their temporary and often emergency needs. I believe… Cons: I really can't think of any cons. That is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company!

Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: Wonderful people are hired here. Top-to-bottom, this company backs its employees. Executives, managers, peers ... all are so supportive. Proud to work for… Cons: This is a hyper-competitive industry. Advice to Senior Management: Don't change the way you value your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Medical Doctor Associates.

Worked for Medical Doctor Associates? Contribute to the Community!