Medical Doctor Associates

www.mdainc.com

Waiting for Change

Pros

There are several pros to working at MDA. I have developed some solid relationships and friendships over the years. And I think that the sales staff is paid quite well. I also think that there is a strong training program in place as well as availability of flexible work schedules. Those are all positive things but the most positive point right now is the fact that we have a new president in place and that may signal positive changes.

Cons

It is my opinion that the current management of this company lacks strength, accountability, leadership skills, and vision. I feel like I have been waiting a very long time for things to change. In the past, people were promoted and "protected" based on politics, likability, and nepotism rather than talent, creativity, and true leadership skills. Over and over the same people are placed on different decision-making committees which kills both creativity and the possibility of exchange or birth of real ideas. Instead of dumping the dead-weight, non-productive employees are sometimes "protected" and moved around and around from position to position. I feel that mediocrity is the order of the day.

This company has a strong, if lazy, sales force. MDA has people within who have great ideas, but who are ignored. The makings of a great organization are there. My advice to management would be to clean house. Get rid of the ineffective VPs, most of the middle managers, and the useless politics. Bring in new blood and look around for the true talent and visionaries who are right under your nose.

Other reviews for Medical Doctor Associates

I have worked with this company for 16 years and I still get excited about my job.

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant  in  Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Staffing Consultant in Norcross, GA

Pros

The thing I love most about working with MDA is helping Health Care Facilities fill their temporary and often emergency needs. I believe that MDA and its employees truly care about the centers that we help staff as well as the physicians, advanced practice and allied providers that work temporary assignments. Because MDA cares, we have a large number of health care centers and providers that want to work with us again and again.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. That is why I have worked here for as long as I have!

Keep up the great work!

Pros

Its a job that pays well at times.

Cons

Management doesn't have a clue on running a successful business in these changing times.

There are newer employer reviews for Medical Doctor Associates.

Worked for Medical Doctor Associates? Contribute to the Community!