Recruitment Job

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at Medical Doctor Associates

Pros

Great family environment, friendly people, great working environment.

Cons

I was not happy with the nepotism within the organization if you kissed ass constantly the job was yours for the long haul. Hard work was noticed although in my opinion politics plays a big role in this organization.

have everyone play on a level playing field. Cut out the ass kissers.

Other Reviews for Medical Doctor Associates

Good company

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people. Good management. Great place to work for.

Cons

Advancement opportunities are limited. Compensation not at industry standard.

Waiting for Change

I have been working at Medical Doctor Associates full-time

Pros

There are several pros to working at MDA. I have developed some solid relationships and friendships over the years. And I think that the sales staff is paid quite well. I also think that there is a strong training program in place as well as availability of flexible work schedules. Those are all positive things but the most positive point right now is the fact that we have a new president in place and that may signal positive changes.

Cons

It is my opinion that the current management of this company lacks strength, accountability, leadership skills, and vision. I feel like I have been waiting a very long time for things to change. In the past, people were promoted and "protected" based on politics, likability, and nepotism rather than talent, creativity, and true leadership skills. Over and over the same people are placed on different decision-making committees which kills both creativity and the possibility of exchange or birth of real ideas. Instead of dumping the dead-weight, non-productive employees are sometimes "protected" and moved around and around from position to position. I feel that mediocrity is the order of the day.

This company has a strong, if lazy, sales force. MDA has people within who have great ideas, but who are ignored. The makings of a great organization are there. My advice to management would be to clean house. Get rid of the ineffective VPs, most of the middle managers, and the useless politics. Bring in new blood and look around for the true talent and visionaries who are right under your nose.

There are newer employer reviews for Medical Doctor Associates.

Worked for Medical Doctor Associates? Contribute to the Community!