Great

Current Employee - Medical Agent in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Medical Agent in Miami, FL

Pros

If you are in the Medical Field is a great job for you, Its a work place where you work and learn at the same time.

Cons

Very Stressfull since you are dealing with patients but you can handle it. You will have to work on weekends, its open 24 hours a day.

Advice to Management

So far everything is good, management is very good, and how they treat their employee is very greatfull to work at Medical Express.

Other Employee Reviews for Medical Express

Travel nursing not as lucrative these days

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in San Diego, CA

Pros

Variety of assignments; good housing

Cons

Experience not factored in for wages; salaries are low even when the "tax free" benefits are figured in; all benefits not openly offered - many travelers rely on the advice of other travel nurses to find out about interim travel pay and other monetary recompense available.

Advice to Management

Pay according to experience; offer some little benefits such as better mattresses at no cost, free internet and cable tv, better travel reimbursements.

2. I have been contracting with Medical Express off & on since 2006.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Medical Express full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

My recruiter is the best recruiter I have ever worked with. I can communicate with her& she goes out of her way 24/7 to make sure my travel needs& requirements are met. Without her I would not contract with this company as frequently. I have always had safe housing & feel secure in all of my previous assignments

Cons

Payroll deductions for pets & extras taken out at inopportune times instead of at the beginning of a contract.

Advice to Management

Pay according to experience would be nice. Also, rewards for continued service, back to back contracts, & extending. Some companies offer points to shop& you can buy tablets, vacuums, linens etc with these points. Also, up front notice on any deductions instead of waiting until end of contract.