Medical Facilities of America
www.mfa.net Roanoke, VA 150 to 499 Employees

MFA is an excellent place to work with a strong culture of caring about its patients and employees.

Roanoke, VA

I have been working at Medical Facilities of America full-time for more than 3 years

ProsMFA genuinely cares about its patients and its employees. Employees receive competitive wages and benefits, and the working environment is clean and comfortable. Managers are very supportive and they help ensure that we meet and exceed the expectations of our patients. Employees are encouraged to really get to know our patients - their stories, their likes and dislikes, their hobbies, etc. This enhances the comfortable family like atmosphere in our centers.

ConsThere really aren't any downsides to working at MFA. The work we do is so important to the patients we serve!

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management is to continue to support and develop your employees so that we all can provide excellent care and service each day.

Used to be ok, now, not so good.

Nursing (Current Employee)
Culpeper, VA

I have been working at Medical Facilities of America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The patients are wonderful to work with and are truly… Cons: Job insecurity. You never know whether you have a… Advice to Senior Management: No thanks No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disturbingly dangerous

RN (Former Employee)
Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Medical Facilities of America full-time for less than a year

Pros: High Salary Great Residents Good opportunity to learn skills Good opportunity to see… Cons: Little training No guidance Patients receive poor care due to high nurse… Advice to Senior Management: Institute a standard training program for all staff. Know what is happening in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Medical Facilities of America.

Worked for Medical Facilities of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical Facilities of America reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Medical Facilities of America employees.