Medical Services of America
www.msa-corp.com 1000 to 5000 Employees

See More Responsibilities and No Compensation and add

ProsIf you work in a good location it is just ok, if not then see it as a paycheck everyday

Consadding to the review under more responsibilities..... plus the home office micromanages your every move with the bb and they do a poor job deciding whose main job it is to sell what. Annual meetings that don't offer anything new -same vendors, same stuff. They could use the money they spend on the meetings to improve salaries and benefits and that would improve attitudes.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet better directors on the board. You might attract qualified applicants if you beefed up the skimpy benefits and salaries.

More responsibilities no compensation!

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Medical Services of America

Pros: Good intro to medical sales Cons: Will try to bully you and make you do more jobs or cover other branches than what you were hired for and not give any… Advice to Senior Management: Change the commission structure so your reps will try! Not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I like working for the company

I have been working at Medical Services of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great independence and communication. Board has employees best interest… Cons: Limited travel budget. Benefits not the greatest Advice to Senior Management: Compare to other agencies and be more in the market. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Medical Services of America.

Worked for Medical Services of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical Services of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medical Services of America CEO Ronnie L. Young. All reviews posted anonymously by Medical Services of America employees.