Medical Staffing Network
www.msnhealth.com Boca Raton, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Been with this company since 2001

Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee)
Illinois City, IL

I have been working at Medical Staffing Network part-time for more than 10 years

ProsGet to pick how many hours/what shifts you want to work per week. The pay is usually ABOVE what you would make at the facility itself. If you do a great job then yes you will get more assignments, but if your a slacker then well you know....

Consyes at times work will be slow, but if you are willing to travel a little more, then you may get more assignments.

Advice to Senior Managementnone, just keep doing what your doing, don't pay attention to the "bad" reviews, its not an easy job to run a staffing service I'm sure. But THANK YOU for all you do!

Been a pretty good experience so far.

I have been working at Medical Staffing Network full-time

Pros: Competitive wages, lots of contracts. Cons: Need more work. Pediatric RN with few per diem opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Corporate Office Is A Miserable Place To Work

Corporate Office Employee (Current Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Medical Staffing Network full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: In Boca Raton Area; Commute Cons: This company, you better stay far far away from Corporate Office. This is the most disorganized company I have EVER been employed with. The upper… Advice to Senior Management: There needs to be a complete change in management for this company to survive. Maybe even a change in the board members, I do not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Medical Staffing Network.

Worked for Medical Staffing Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medical Staffing Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medical Staffing Network CEO Dr. Brian Poplin. All reviews posted anonymously by Medical Staffing Network employees.