Medicis Pharmaceutical
www.medicis.com Scottsdale, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

Great company to work for, in the right department

Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThis review is before the Valeant acquisition and will most likely not apply after. Great perks; yoga classes, game room, benefits, 401K/ profit sharing, and competitive salaries.

ConsVery process heavy, regulatory and legal processes are extensive for all departments. Some higher up management are not good managers and would be best utilized in other areas. Certain departments do not recognize hard work; advancement opportunities come through being here a long time.

Advice to Senior ManagementReallocate manager positions to those that can and want to manage people.

Too bad I am going to lose my job to Valeant

Quality Assurance (Current Employee)

I have been working at Medicis Pharmaceutical full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Kinda seems like a moot point since all the pros will… Cons: Purchased by Valeant, worst decision ever. – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great!

IT Service Desk Technician and IT Trainer (Current Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Medicis Pharmaceutical full-time for more than a year

Pros: I think the IT department has been a cohesive backbone for this… Cons: I cannot think anything negative to say about this company.… Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Medicis Pharmaceutical.

Worked for Medicis Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medicis Pharmaceutical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medicis Pharmaceutical CEO Jonah Shacknai. All reviews posted anonymously by Medicis Pharmaceutical employees.