Medidata Solutions
www.mdsol.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Some change is good, but there is such a thing as too much.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Medidata Solutions full-time

ProsMany of the staff are good people to work with and keep the office atmosphere pleasant.

ConsToo often long hours are expected without recognition. Middle management is too political and self promoting to be good managers and support their employees' growth. There has also been a lot of turnover the past year or so with too many changes of direction or lack of direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a closer look at middle management when lower level staff are fired or quit. Interview the colleagues of those who are fired for their knowledge of the situation and their reactions. Some of the managers are not qualified to be line managers or have the background needed for the department they're in. Unearned favoritism also contributes to the unhappiness in the office.

Get ready to be innovative in a highly regulated industry

I have been working at Medidata Solutions

Pros: flexible, innovative, smart, secure, fair Cons: disorganized, lax, young, naive, paranoid Advice to Senior Management: Enforce greater accountability among the staff. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Despite how much you work, compensation is capped.

Technologist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Medidata Solutions

Pros: 1. Work with great colleagues 2. Clinical trial software stable business. 3.… Cons: 1. Avg compensation 2. Tough to move up the ladder. More

There are newer reviews on Medidata Solutions.

Worked for Medidata Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Medidata Solutions – Why Work for Us?

At Medidata Solutions, we believe that meeting challenges—big challenges—is what makes for an exciting career. From development, IT and project management to sales, marketing, finance and more, our employees think being… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medidata Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medidata Solutions CEO Tarek Sherif. All reviews posted anonymously by Medidata Solutions employees.