Medidata Solutions

www.mdsol.com
  www.mdsol.com
There are newer employer reviews for Medidata Solutions

Medidata Solutions NOT a good place to work!!!!

I worked at Medidata Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People at Medidata are friendly and I made some great friends there. Some people have the opportunity to work from home (that was not my experience) when they are not needed in the office. Competitive salaries and overall pay is decent. Rave is a great product and very nice to work with.

Cons

The more you give the company the more they want from you. Managers are not all open door policy, and they are looking at the bottom line and they don't care about their employees. I had a micro manager that is a total control freak. My manager would tell you what to put in an email and what to say to the client, because you are not competent to do it yourself. When not needed in the office we still have to be in the office, when we could perform our job from home. Expectations are crazy there and they continue to want people to know more and do more every time. Most of the people in the department leave because of this situation, yet higher management does not see this. I have to say that they are also very shady in some of their processes.

To upper management take a really great look at your Directors and see the dead wood. You need to clean house! Some are just collecting a salary and do nothing....Tell them to go back to caring about your employees because they are your best resource, and spot always looking at the money!

89 Other Employee Reviews for Medidata Solutions (View Most Recent)

Friendly people, phenomenal financials, Hyper growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Medidata Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined the company two months ago and I couldn't be happier. It was a tough decision to leave my old company, but the people, the exciting work, the management, the brand new facilities and company overall have made the jump VERY worthwhile. One of the top 5 company goals is to be the Employer of Choice in life sciences and it's very obvious. I've already recommended the company to 2 friends.

Cons

Working in the old facilities while the new ones are being built.

You are respectful, friendly, and have phenomenal industry knowledge to teach us. Keep up the good work!

Fast Paced Innovation

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Medidata Solutions full-time

Pros

- Innovative company working with cutting edge technology, highly talented engineering organization given the freedom to use new technology and try new things.

-Recent changes in management have increased the focus on the importance of career development, opportunity and talent retention and recognition of high performers.

- Fun culture with lots of employee run social activities as well as summer and winter parties.

Cons

- You have to enjoy fast pace and change as things don't sit still for long.

Continue the current focus on making this the best company to work for!

There are newer employer reviews for Medidata Solutions

Worked for Medidata Solutions? Contribute to the Community!