Medidata Solutions

www.mdsol.com

Medidata Solutions NOT a good place to work!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople at Medidata are friendly and I made some great friends there. Some people have the opportunity to work from home (that was not my experience) when they are not needed in the office. Competitive salaries and overall pay is decent. Rave is a great product and very nice to work with.

ConsThe more you give the company the more they want from you. Managers are not all open door policy, and they are looking at the bottom line and they don't care about their employees. I had a micro manager that is a total control freak. My manager would tell you what to put in an email and what to say to the client, because you are not competent to do it yourself. When not needed in the office we still have to be in the office, when we could perform our job from home. Expectations are crazy there and they continue to want people to know more and do more every time. Most of the people in the department leave because of this situation, yet higher management does not see this. I have to say that they are also very shady in some of their processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo upper management take a really great look at your Directors and see the dead wood. You need to clean house! Some are just collecting a salary and do nothing....Tell them to go back to caring about your employees because they are your best resource, and spot always looking at the money!

Friendly people, phenomenal financials, Hyper growth

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Medidata Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: I joined the company two months ago and I couldn't be happier. It was a tough decision to leave my old company, but the… Cons: Working in the old facilities while the new ones are… Advice to Senior Management: You are respectful, friendly, and have phenomenal industry knowledge to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast Paced Innovation

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Medidata Solutions full-time

Pros: - Innovative company working with cutting edge technology, highly talented engineering organization given the freedom to use new technology and try new things. -Recent changes in… Cons: - You have to enjoy fast pace and change as… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the current focus on making this the best company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Medidata Solutions.

Worked for Medidata Solutions? Contribute to the Community!