Medidata Solutions

www.mdsol.com
  www.mdsol.com
There are newer employer reviews for Medidata Solutions

“great place to work...very innovative...”

Current Employee - IT Engineer in New York, NY
Current Employee - IT Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Medidata Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Brilliant Engineers
Opportunities to learn - tons of resourceful people you can learn from
Benefits - great health plans, great 401k options, and great perks

Cons

- Segmentation of products - product teams are too silo'd from eachother.

98 Other Employee Reviews for Medidata Solutions (View Most Recent)

My interview experience was so positive I remember thinking I want to work here and with these people.

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Recruiter
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Recruiter

I have been working at Medidata Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Genuinely a great place to work. The company values it's employees and they do a fantastic job at attracting top talent. At Medidata you will work with a high caliber of people because they know where the company is going and they work hard because they have pride for their company. The executive staff believes in being transparent and having a friendly atmosphere. The dress code is very casual and the environment is motivational. Some positions are flexible with working remotely and that adds to the work/life balance being a core value for Medidata Employees.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of at this time.

No matter how big Medidata gets please keep this same environment because it's a pleasure to work in this environment with all the core values.

Great work environment for engineers getting their feet wet with cloud computing.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at Medidata Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company has provided me the best work experience I have had to date in the corporate world. My engineering colleagues at Medidata are brilliant and knowledgeable, but more importantly, they are also highly collaborative, eager to share information, and enjoyable to be around. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement. You'll work hard, but you'll also be recognized for doing so.

Cons

Not many negatives -- I feel I can recommend working at Medidata to friends and colleagues without reservation. The company could do a bit more outreach to recruit female engineers, IMHO. I believe HR is taking steps in that direction.

Management has a few shining stars -- extremely competent in engineering and also great at working with and motivating people (I was lucky to work directly with one of them before he was promoted to higher position). Senior management should look to those few folks for direction and as templates for hiring other line managers.

There are newer employer reviews for Medidata Solutions