Medieval Times, Inc.
www.medievaltimes.com Dallas, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Great job and I love working at a castle

Food Server (Current Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

ProsThis is an awesome place to work. It is a fun environment with and great atmosphere. The F&B department is great group of servers and we help each other out.
High energy workplace and they are flexible if you are in school. I love the tuition reimbursement and all the other perks we get even though we are only there part time.

ConsTriple show days can be tough but I understand that it's hard to hire people just for busy season.
Sometime hours are tough to come by in the slower season so you have to budget for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementAutomate the ticket/seat assignment so that the servers all get guests randomly picked for them.

Honestly the worst job I've ever had.

Customer Service Representative Representative (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Medieval Times, Inc. part-time for less than a year

Pros: Perhaps for other positions there may have pros but not… Cons: Monotonous repetitive work, terrible work environment, poor management. Advice to Senior Management: Treat all your employees like people even if they are the lowest level employees,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Medieval Crimes

Giftshop and Cocktailer (Current Employee)
    Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Medieval Times, Inc. part-time for less than a year

Pros: -Love the atmosphere -Love (most of) my coworkers -The easiest job… Cons: -They care more about the guests than they do the… Advice to Senior Management: -Take care of your workers, there are coworkers that have been sexually harassed by guests and coworkers and the perpetrators receive minimal punishment. -Hire better… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Medieval Times, Inc..

Worked for Medieval Times, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medieval Times, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medieval Times, Inc. CEO Kenneth Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by Medieval Times, Inc. employees.