Medieval Times, Inc.

www.medievaltimes.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Medieval Times, Inc.

Great job and I love working at a castle

Current Employee - Food Server in Schaumburg, IL
Current Employee - Food Server in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Medieval Times, Inc. part-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is an awesome place to work. It is a fun environment with and great atmosphere. The F&B department is great group of servers and we help each other out.
High energy workplace and they are flexible if you are in school. I love the tuition reimbursement and all the other perks we get even though we are only there part time.

Cons

Triple show days can be tough but I understand that it's hard to hire people just for busy season.
Sometime hours are tough to come by in the slower season so you have to budget for it.

Automate the ticket/seat assignment so that the servers all get guests randomly picked for them.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Medieval Times, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Honestly the worst job I've ever had.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Medieval Times, Inc. part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Perhaps for other positions there may have pros but not for for the customer service rep.

Cons

Monotonous repetitive work, terrible work environment, poor management.

Treat all your employees like people even if they are the lowest level employees, and loosen up on some of the unnecessary rules and regulations that lower employee moral.

Medieval Crimes

Current Employee - Giftshop and Cocktailer in Buena Park, CA
    Current Employee - Giftshop and Cocktailer in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Medieval Times, Inc. part-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Love the atmosphere
    -Love (most of) my coworkers
    -The easiest job in the world
    -Upbeat atmosphere

Cons

-They care more about the guests than they do the workers
    -They hire the worst people.
    -Poor choice of Management.

-Take care of your workers, there are coworkers that have been sexually harassed by guests and coworkers and the perpetrators receive minimal punishment.
    -Hire better people. I had the worst coworker in the world. He literally did nothing, he would boast about sleeping in the swords booth, if he didn't want to do something he would go hide and sleep in a corner. I know people were complaining about it; even the leads, but they didn't fire him. Hire people that need and will work at their job instead of people who complain about how they don't need it and don't do anything.
    Of all the places I ever worked at Medieval Times has to be one of the most shameful establishments I've ever been apart of.

There are newer employer reviews for Medieval Times, Inc.