Medifast
www.medifast1.com Owings Mills, MD 500 to 999 Employees

A horrific experience this Company is complete chaos, constant ridiculous daily changes, incompetent Corporate office.

Mobile Sales Manager (Current Employee)

ProsVery few, they do offer PTO but will work you to the bone, you will have NO quality of life. Medical Benefits are decent but I would rather buy my own insurance.

ConsThe Corporate office and upper management are completely out of touch with the daily operations of the centers. The constant changes are ridiculous and make it almost impossible for you to exercise creativity to generate sales. Instead they focus on ridiculous time consuming reports just complete chaos. This was truely the worst working envioronment I have ever worked in.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the chaos and quit offering empty promises to your employees.

The worst job experience ever.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Medifast

Pros: - Enjoyed helping people lose weight - Made great connects with… Cons: - Recruiters lie to you about commission, upward mobility potential, weekends you are required to work and holidays during the interview process. - Do not have… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on retaining talented employees. When your employees leave you lose… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I am not happy working for Medifast, no one ever seems to know what is going on because things are always changing.

I have been working at Medifast

Pros: The benefits that are offered are good. Cons: Center employees are treated very poorly. Center employees are expected to work very long hours including holidays. No one in the company ever seems… Advice to Senior Management: Start caring about your center employees and listen to them. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Medifast.

Worked for Medifast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medifast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medifast CEO Michael MacDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Medifast employees.