Medifast

www.medifast1.com

Run...Run very fast and far away! I'm telling you RUN!

Manager (Former Employee) Miami, FL

ProsVery few...maybe the health insurance and PTO this is a Company in serious financial distress and will never be a true competitor in the weight loss industry. How can they be honest with their members if they are dishonest with their employees?

ConsIn case you didn't catch the caption above...run for your life. Probably one of the worst experiences of my career. How the National Sales Manager continues to keep her job is beyond me. I can assure you corporate management would not last a week much less a day in a weight control center. Recruiters are not honest, layoffs are done via phone, commissions are non existent, the mentality that Gym rats make the best managers and sales force is a farce. No surprise most S Florida locations will start closing their doors very soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up! You made changes at the very top you need to look a little further under your noses starting at the Corporate office. I am forever thankful I no longer have to deal with Medifast but you need to know this company has devastated many people and lives that intrusted their livelihood. Eat well....sleep tight sweet Meredith.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Pretty Good

Weight Loss Counselor (Current Employee) Burke, VA

I have been working at Medifast

Pros: Individual managers care a lot about their center, employees, and customers; the company is growing; the job is easy and straight forward; you get to… Cons: The company is growing too fast -- they recently laid of a ton of employees in the MD/VA/DC area; corporate hides things from centers; things… More

Proceed with Caution

Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee) Miami, FL

I have been working at Medifast

Pros: Helping people Discounted diet food Good insurance Cons: Constant changes that make no sense Company won't listen to you… Advice to Senior Management: Spent money in marketing Rotate weekends off Hire more employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Medifast.

Worked for Medifast? Contribute to the Community!