There are newer employer reviews for Medifast

Medifast is a place where you can be proud of what you do

I have been working at Medifast

Pros

1. Value your Talents- I feel that I am valued as an individual and that I am truly appreciated for what I offer the company. 2. Offer Health & Wellness Benefits- They provide excellent health insurance as well as many other uniquie health incentives like free gym membership, free medifast food and an employee assistance program. 3. Growth- A lot of opportunity to grow with the company and we are growing really fast! A lot of exciting and new challenges everyday. 4. A fun and relaxed environment where everyone is really appreciative and respectful of each other. 5. Community outreach and involvment in local Charities

Cons

I can't speak for others but I really have nothing negative to say. My team is amazing so I have had a really positive experience since day 1. Every company has its challenges and frustrations but it is the people that make it great. I love the people I work with and I love that I can stand behind what Medifast is doing.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. great

Current Employee - Administrative
    Current Employee - Administrative

I have been working at Medifast

Pros

flexibility and level of knowledge

Cons

pay and timelyness decision making

Advice to Management

good

2. Rewarding Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Medifast full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Corporate has a strong emphasis on work culture and values. The company cares not only about the wellness of their clients but their workers as well, including free product and access to work gym (with personal trainers.) They provide opportunities to keep learning about your field and enhance your skills. Working for a company that allows you to see success and life-changing experiences of the clients is very rewarding and makes coming to work very enjoyable.

Cons

The company is growing and adapting relatively quickly, you just have to be able to learn and work with them.