There are newer employer reviews for Medio

Smart people without a strong vision

Former Employee - Engineer in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Engineer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Medio full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are very smart, kind, and have a lot of energy. Lots of creative ideas and collaboration. Managers are generous and hands-off as long as you are doing your job.

Cons

Upper management often used marketing phrases instead of having a solid engineering-based description of the products and solutions we were expected to build. We never heard any bad news from the CEO, which made it hard to trust him when giving company updates.

Advice to Management

Get a solid plan and stick to it. Give employees the big picture and the whole picture - good, bad, ugly, and whatever else there is going on

Other Employee Reviews for Medio

1. Customer-focused, Employee Friendly, Compelling Products

Current Employee - Professional in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Professional in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Medio full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is totally focused on customer satisfaction. I’ve seen other small companies over-promise; but not here. The work environment is fun and challenging. Lots of smart people but we all get out for a laugh (or a movie, or drinks, or cooking lessons, etc.).

Cons

The workspace is crowded and can be noisy.

Advice to Management

We are a small and growing company – keep the dialogue open and let’s see more training & development opportunities.

Seattle startup in rapid growth mode, profitable; pivoted to Analytics

Current Employee - Engineering in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Engineering in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Medio full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

solid culture around mobile and building on analytics; good work/life balance; very competitive compensation levels (increase with tenure); co-workers are some of the brightest i've worked with; company is based on solid vision and great execution team.

Cons

given pace of industry, engineering and product not always in lock-step. need more traditional product and program managers.

Advice to Management

increase frequency of company meetings and depth of materials and plans that are presented.