There are newer employer reviews for Medisca

Team Player Environment

Current Employee - Assistant to the Vice President  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Assistant to the Vice President in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Medisca full-time for less than a year

Pros

I come from a customer service background and I must say that I have never experienced this type of training before. From the minute I started my first day, to the end of the week - My days were filled with meeting with the most wonderful group of individuals I have ever experienced in a business environment. They were passionate, happy and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that I understood their department and what they did to enhance the company. Even extending a helping hand after my training to make sure that I succeed in my new role. I am sorry to say that this is rare in a company to find this kind of passion and refreshing to know that it still exists. You can see that this passion starts at the top and each and every member of this team has a great attitude – follow by example!

Cons

There are no Cons to my experience - I believe every company should take some advice from these individuals, as they are Customer Service Driven!

Keep up the great work, as you are "leading by example" which shows through all your team members.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Medisca (View Most Recent)

I love what I do but the Sales Manager was not honest about the pay or the opportunity for growth.

Current Employee - Territory Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Medisca

Pros

It's a good entry level job to get experience in pharmaceutical and medical device sales.

Cons

The commissions are extremely low so it is hard to stay motivated and there is no incentive to overachieve. There is no training on products or proper product support. They like to micromanage to the point of feeling inadequate. Management demands products and information in untimely manner without proper guidance or explanation of the benefits. There is no employee benefits so good luck on retirement.

Take some sales management courses and devise a commission structure that will reward your sales people for all their hard work. Make goals attainable and the pay out worth while. Come up with accelerators and Presidents Clubs and other incentives to keep sales people motivated. Offer constructive criticism and ask for feedback on making the company better.

The interview process was very thorough and in depth.

I have been working at Medisca

Pros

The work environment seems great and the different personalities encountered were positive, joyful and educated. Very rich,innovative, passionate company culture and challenging in a good way.

Cons

The interview process was too lengthy. This could be an issue for a candidate because it can lead to make you feel like you're an undesired candidate which can lead to reconsider to job application.

I really enjoyed the fact that everyone was so welcoming and made you feel at ease. The questions were in depth and to the point which is great in order to really get to know the candidate. The only thing I would advise to maybe change would be the length of the interview process. A month long interview process cab be quite a stretch and confusing for a candidate, especially if they're not going to be employed.

There are newer employer reviews for Medisca

Worked for Medisca? Contribute to the Community!