There are newer employer reviews for Medisca

I love what I do but the Sales Manager was not honest about the pay or the opportunity for growth.

Current Employee - Territory Manager  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Territory Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Medisca

Pros

It's a good entry level job to get experience in pharmaceutical and medical device sales.

Cons

The commissions are extremely low so it is hard to stay motivated and there is no incentive to overachieve. There is no training on products or proper product support. They like to micromanage to the point of feeling inadequate. Management demands products and information in untimely manner without proper guidance or explanation of the benefits. There is no employee benefits so good luck on retirement.

Take some sales management courses and devise a commission structure that will reward your sales people for all their hard work. Make goals attainable and the pay out worth while. Come up with accelerators and Presidents Clubs and other incentives to keep sales people motivated. Offer constructive criticism and ask for feedback on making the company better.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Medisca (View Most Recent)

The interview process was very thorough and in depth.

I have been working at Medisca

Pros

The work environment seems great and the different personalities encountered were positive, joyful and educated. Very rich,innovative, passionate company culture and challenging in a good way.

Cons

The interview process was too lengthy. This could be an issue for a candidate because it can lead to make you feel like you're an undesired candidate which can lead to reconsider to job application.

I really enjoyed the fact that everyone was so welcoming and made you feel at ease. The questions were in depth and to the point which is great in order to really get to know the candidate. The only thing I would advise to maybe change would be the length of the interview process. A month long interview process cab be quite a stretch and confusing for a candidate, especially if they're not going to be employed.

Work environment at Medisca

Current Employee - QA Supervisor  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - QA Supervisor in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Medisca full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment, great design, friendly staff, interesting job.

Cons

Salary: Too low for the applicant's experience.

Monitor closely staff turn-over in relation with the average salery for similar positions elsewhere.

There are newer employer reviews for Medisca

Worked for Medisca? Contribute to the Community!