Mediscan
www.mediscan.net Woodland Hills, CA 50 to 149 Employees

This is not the place you want to work if you are money driven.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Woodland Hills, CA

ProsThere is a good work/play balance. They allow you to take time off if you need it. I guess the other thing would be free lunch every friday.

ConsThe commission structure needs to be revamped. This is not a place to work if you want to make a lot of money. There is no sense of "team" among the staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be the only ones driving nice cars into the parking lot--pay your top performers more. It is important to communicate with your sales people--nobody knew what was going on half of the time.

Awesome Place to Work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at Mediscan

Pros: Great work environment. Cozy "family" atmosphere. Management really cares about employees personally and professionally. Hard work is recognized and career growth is… Cons: Casual Day dress everyday would have been nice. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There is work but....

Ultrasound Tech (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Mediscan as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: There is work 70 percent of the time if you… Cons: Pay is horrible.. Which makes you not want to work for them. Their home base/location is… Advice to Senior Management: Give some recognition otherwise your staff will find other work. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mediscan.

Worked for Mediscan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mediscan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mediscan CEO Val Serebryany. All reviews posted anonymously by Mediscan employees.