Excellent place for both personal and professional growth

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Account Executive in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Medix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Medix was my first "career oriented" job right out of college, and I can honestly say I can't see myself working anywhere else. The company culture is like no other with a very competitive, but team oriented environment. I can also gladly say I have built some of my closest personal relationships with other people in the office and within the company. There are more people that I respect that work for this company then I have come across anywhere else in my life.

I knew nothing about the Staffing Industry before working here, but we do a very good job of training to get everyone up to speed in their first few months. We all learn something new each day which also keeps it interesting and away from getting boring. All it takes is some hard work, dedication, and commitment and you will see success. Our system sets you up to succeed, but it’s up to the individual to stick to it.

Lastly, and most importantly, being able to impact society and the economy the way we do is very rewarding. Making that phone call to tell someone they just landed the job of a lifetime is one of the most rewarding experiences anyone can have.

Cons

There is always uncertainty in the staffing industry which can be challenging. Living in the "grey area" is not an easy thing to do, but once you get over the fact that that's just part of the industry, it makes it a little bit easier. At the end of the day staffing isn't for everyone!

Keep up the good work!

Other Reviews for Medix

Medix is a FANTASTIC company to work for!!

Current Employee - Systems Analyst I  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst I in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medix as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

best reason to work for them is the fact they are always available to tend to your needs,concerns or issues. they have held my hand every step of the way. i couldnt do what i do without them

Cons

this company has no downsides

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! you guys are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

Great opportunity to grow both personally and professionally

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is an excellent organization for someone who is looking for uncapped opportunity and commission. They have greatly improved their training program for new recruiters, and the path for a promotion is 12 months or less for the right individual. The culture is you and exciting filled with individuals who want to win and expect success.

Cons

Some days can be very hectic with tasks and goals changing with the drop of a hat. Working in staffing is always challenging because you have the human element.

Remember who helped build what you have, the talent is right under your nose not down the street.

There are newer employer reviews for Medix.

Worked for Medix? Contribute to the Community!