Medix
www.medixteam.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Excellent place for both personal and professional growth

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Parsippany, NJ

ProsMedix was my first "career oriented" job right out of college, and I can honestly say I can't see myself working anywhere else. The company culture is like no other with a very competitive, but team oriented environment. I can also gladly say I have built some of my closest personal relationships with other people in the office and within the company. There are more people that I respect that work for this company then I have come across anywhere else in my life.

I knew nothing about the Staffing Industry before working here, but we do a very good job of training to get everyone up to speed in their first few months. We all learn something new each day which also keeps it interesting and away from getting boring. All it takes is some hard work, dedication, and commitment and you will see success. Our system sets you up to succeed, but it’s up to the individual to stick to it.

Lastly, and most importantly, being able to impact society and the economy the way we do is very rewarding. Making that phone call to tell someone they just landed the job of a lifetime is one of the most rewarding experiences anyone can have.

ConsThere is always uncertainty in the staffing industry which can be challenging. Living in the "grey area" is not an easy thing to do, but once you get over the fact that that's just part of the industry, it makes it a little bit easier. At the end of the day staffing isn't for everyone!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Great entry level experience for driven young professionals

I have been working at Medix full-time

Pros: This is a great place to work if you are getting your career started. The management really cares about developing their teams. The goals are… Cons: The number of hours expected to work is high. Starting the day 7:30 is thirty minutes earlier than that of most jobs and it is… Advice to Senior Management: Fight for pay increases for recruiters and put a kibosh… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Medix is a FANTASTIC company to work for!!

Systems Analyst I (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Medix as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: best reason to work for them is the fact they are always available to tend to your needs,concerns or… Cons: this company has no downsides Advice to Senior Management: KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! you guys are the best thing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Medix.

Worked for Medix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medix CEO Andrew Limouris . All reviews posted anonymously by Medix employees.