Medix

www.medixteam.com

Excellent place for both personal and professional growth

Account Executive (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsMedix was my first "career oriented" job right out of college, and I can honestly say I can't see myself working anywhere else. The company culture is like no other with a very competitive, but team oriented environment. I can also gladly say I have built some of my closest personal relationships with other people in the office and within the company. There are more people that I respect that work for this company then I have come across anywhere else in my life.

I knew nothing about the Staffing Industry before working here, but we do a very good job of training to get everyone up to speed in their first few months. We all learn something new each day which also keeps it interesting and away from getting boring. All it takes is some hard work, dedication, and commitment and you will see success. Our system sets you up to succeed, but it’s up to the individual to stick to it.

Lastly, and most importantly, being able to impact society and the economy the way we do is very rewarding. Making that phone call to tell someone they just landed the job of a lifetime is one of the most rewarding experiences anyone can have.

ConsThere is always uncertainty in the staffing industry which can be challenging. Living in the "grey area" is not an easy thing to do, but once you get over the fact that that's just part of the industry, it makes it a little bit easier. At the end of the day staffing isn't for everyone!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Medix is a FANTASTIC company to work for!!

Systems Analyst I (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Medix as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: best reason to work for them is the fact they are always available to tend to your needs,concerns or… Cons: this company has no downsides Advice to Senior Management: KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! you guys are the best thing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

OK for entry level right out of college

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Medix full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun work environment, quick and adaptive learning work atmosphere, quick and immediate… Cons: The hours are horrible, 10 hour days most of the week, except for a couple days when you get to leave early and work out,… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to the recruiters there, they are essentially the one's… More
There are newer reviews on Medix.

Worked for Medix? Contribute to the Community!