Medpace
www.medpace.com Cincinnati, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Poor Leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Medpace full-time

ProsNone
I guess if you like your colleagues then that is the only positive.

ConsNon-director level positions don't have a private office, set-up is cubicles, there is no privacy as everyone can hear your conversations. There's micromanagement, the directors don't know how to delegate. They need to learn how to delegate the workload. HR does not allow for the employees to socialize so be very careful what you say and watch your behavior. You can be terminated without any reason.

There are better companies than this one.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to delegate the workload. Follow the employee's job description. There is no training in place in any department. Need to learn how to implement team building.

Nice Cincinnati-based Company that continued to grow during my time there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Medpace full-time

Pros: The top Insurance was as good or better than I… Cons: Satisfaction depends on your manager / department (but where is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a good place to work

Executive Director (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Medpace full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Money is good but not better than similar companies. Lots… Cons: Company run on fear. Upper Management is weak and barely credible. Poor respect for employees. Lots of… Advice to Senior Management: Get some training how to mange people or do something… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Medpace.

Worked for Medpace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medpace reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medpace CEO August Troendle. All reviews posted anonymously by Medpace employees.