Medpace

www.medpace.com
There are newer employer reviews for Medpace

Great company to work for in Cincinnati

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Medpace full-time

Pros

great atmosphere, everyone is very friendly and says hi to each other; everyone is willing to help each other out, no questions asked; managers are very helpful and want to see you exceed and grow quickly in the company; Medpace offers free lunches every day, as well as free soft drinks and assorted coffees all day long, they also have a 24 hour fitness center and fitness classes free of charge, and the fitness classes are great! the dress code is work casual too and you can wear jeans to work everyone which is definitely nice

Cons

you work in a cubicle and it can get noisy at times with so many people so close together

nothing, can not complain!

43 Other Employee Reviews for Medpace (View Most Recent)

A Great Company to Work For!

Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Medpace full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Medpace is a growing company with a fast paced environment. Employees are hardworking and collaborative. As a company, Medpace emphasizes employee development and career pathing making this a wonderful company to build your career with.

Cons

Most training is done on the job. If you are not willing to hit the ground running, this is not the company for you.

A genuinely employee-centered company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Medpace full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Medpace is completely different than any other place I have worked. They really promote a positive work-life balance and make that very apparent by providing employees with quality vacation time, free lunches in the cafeteria with coworkers, and even a gym with fitness classes! I have never felt micro-managed here. Actually it is quite the opposite - everyone is trying to get his or her own job done which gives me the freedom to focus on mine without being hounded. I love it! Another huge pro for me is the community Medpace provides. They really foster growth and the people I work with make the job so much more fun.

Cons

I can imagine that some employees would be overwhelmed by how fast-paced Medpace is. I, however, prefer it that way because it always keeps me busy.

There are newer employer reviews for Medpace