Medpace

www.medpace.com

I loved Medpace

Clinical Research Associate III (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsQuick career progression and support from managers. I was promoted very quickly when working at Medpace and was always given the opportunity to progress.

ConsUnmanageable workload. As the company got busier and busier, everyone's workload increased exponentially and there was really no work/life balance and that is what prompted me to look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease work on ensuring that the employees are not overloaded with work, especially the Clinical Research Associates, who have to travel frequently.

Medpace - A place to start....

Clinical Research Associate III (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Medpace

Pros: Well regarded in the industry, willing to take on new hires with… Cons: Large variation in management styles and expectations. Inconsistent treatment of employees from managers and different departments. … Advice to Senior Management: Become standardized and fair in the treatment of employees. Be respectful of employees and do not treat employees as if they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Empty Promises and Management Who Do Not Know How to Run a Business

Project Assistant (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Medpace

Pros: Fun work environment that enables productivity, creativity, and individual and team success.… Cons: Empty Promises and Management Who Do Not Know How to Run a Business Managers are doctors… Advice to Senior Management: Hire people who know how to manage. You are great at being research professionals and knowledgeable… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Medpace.

Worked for Medpace? Contribute to the Community!