There are newer employer reviews for Medpace

Not for the experienced

Current Employee - Project Coordinator
Current Employee - Project Coordinator

I have been working at Medpace

Pros

Good place for someone who wants to learn clinical trials.

Cons

Management does not recognize or value talent. Management treats you in a manner where you should be seen and not heard. Too many silos in the organization.

They need to learn inclusiveness and appreciate ALL employees and treat them with respect and as a valuable resource to their success.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Medpace (View Most Recent)

Okay place

I have been working at Medpace

Pros

Mostly good workers, seem to get the really bad ones out fast.

Cons

Management doesn't seem to feel a need to communicate with lower staff.

Be more open, attend social events.

Outstanding Internship Opportunities!

Current Employee - Intern in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Intern in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Medpace as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Medpace is a Young Thriving Company! They are one of the fastest growing Clinical Research companies in Cincinnati. I needed a job that was flexible with my education, so they worked with my schedule where I could be full-time during the summer and part-time during the school year. I like how Medpace is very aware of all the needs of their employees. The company has a brand new state of the art LEED certified campus and has always created a comfortable work environment for myself. I love how Medpace also provides casual dress throughout each business day for its employees. Workers get to enjoy very well organized training opportunities, that have personally helped me understand my individual roles and contributions to the company. I feel as though there is excellent room for potential advancement within this company. I was offered both a competitive salary and great benefits. They even provide lunch every day in their on campus cafeteria, which I find rewarding since I don’t have to pack a lunch! Another resource I found is that they provide me and my immediate family members a 24/7 weight and exercise facility. I have also enjoyed the friendly help and advice that has been offered to me by my co-workers, making me feel welcome. Work is both fulfilling and rewarding for me as an Intern at Medpace and I am grateful for the opportunities they have provided me!
    Other Benefits I have found include:
    -Company Intranet and Social Events Page
    -Smoke Free Campus
    -24/7 Campus Security
    -Provided Parking
    -Zumba/Crossfit/Advance Fitness Classes
    -Great Interoffice Communication
    -Thursday Night Pickup Basketball Games

Cons

Build Awareness of the company. Reach out even more to future employees through college recruitment. Be more open with public relations and marketing. Have more Medpace based events held on campus. Become more active on Social Media.

Keep working hard by listening to the needs of employees. Distribute more Medpace news to the public (community events, sponsorship, philanthropy etc.) Encourage more employee involvement throughout the workplace. Continue expanding the business internationally.

There are newer employer reviews for Medpace