Medtronic

www.medtronic.com

Loved my colleagues

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHigh caliber people working in an industry that impacts people's lives. Great benefits and good pay. Minneapolis staff are some of the best people I have ever worked with.

ConsBoys club, Ridiculous amounts of red tape to get the job done. Too heavy on managers and not enough people to get the job done. In this industry your job IS your life, leading to stress and burnout.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of some of the unnecessary levels of management. Reducing benefits to the people who touch the customer might save money in the short term, but cost you your reputation.

The overall experience working with Medtronic was very positive.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Medtronic

Pros: The company itself is very stable and provides their employees with… Cons: As with any large company, there are always a few drawbacks. Some of the major drawbacks occurred while I was still employeed there. Most of… Advice to Senior Management: To be honest, my main criticism would be the lack of support when it came to solutions or ideas in the field. Medtronic is very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

What a great experience

I have been working at Medtronic

Pros: Development opportunities, energy and great mission! Cons: Encourage creativity and out of the box ideas. Advice to Senior Management: Empower employees and give them the leeway to take risks.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Medtronic.

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!