Medtronic

www.medtronic.com

Overall positive experience with good pay

Analyst Intern (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsThe pay was great. Job opportunities as well are great. Overall had a positive experience with everything. Great training tools, development programs that support continuing education.

ConsThe work environment was hectic, stressful with little to none work life balance. The atmosphere was extremely tense and pressured to meet expectations. No personal experience, however have witnessed extremely unprofessional and volatile behavior from management.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould recommend pursuing a resolution to lessen the stressed and pressured atmosphere and emphasize solutions that could consider more work life balance.

My honesty resulted in my contract getting terminated

I T Field Sales Support Analyst (Former Employee) Columbia Heights, Anoka, MN

I worked at Medtronic as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great work environment. The team I worked with were collaborative and helpful, always… Cons: Little to no communication from management. Advice to Senior Management: Learn to become more collaborative and flexible with your contractors. They make up a good percentage of your I.T. workforce, and if you penalize… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Almost there...

Digital Project Manager (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Medtronic as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Very talented work force. Inspired products and stories. Supportive environment… Cons: Lacks shared vision for future. Difficult environment for contractors. Lot's of political loop holes. Unfortunately, staff turnover is… Advice to Senior Management: Shuffle employee talent to get more exposure and diverse experience… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Medtronic.

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!