Medtronic

www.medtronic.com

My honesty resulted in my contract getting terminated

I T Field Sales Support Analyst (Former Employee) Columbia Heights, Anoka, MN

ProsGreat work environment. The team I worked with were collaborative and helpful, always willing to help if I had an end-user situation I wasn't sure how to handle.

ConsLittle to no communication from management.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to become more collaborative and flexible with your contractors. They make up a good percentage of your I.T. workforce, and if you penalize them for moonlighting or looking for extra hours elsewhere, you're going to develop a bad reputation. People willing to take on contract work do it largely because they have no choice, thanks to this "new" economy of ours. You need to adjust your managerial style to be more open and understanding, or you're going to lose good contractors to other companies. We DO talk amongst ourselves, you know.

Almost there...

Digital Project Manager (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Medtronic as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Very talented work force. Inspired products and stories. Supportive environment… Cons: Lacks shared vision for future. Difficult environment for contractors. Lot's of political loop holes. Unfortunately, staff turnover is… Advice to Senior Management: Shuffle employee talent to get more exposure and diverse experience… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome

Support Technician (Current Employee) Eatontown, NJ

I have been working at Medtronic full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great environment for diversity and learning Cons: Average salary range not tops More

There are newer reviews on Medtronic.

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!