Medtronic
www.medtronic.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Good place to stay hungry stay foolish

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsVery innovative culture that encourages new ideas and approaches to improve anything. Be it products or processes. Engineering judgment and decision almost always triumphs business or other competing interests.

ConsImplementing anything is procedure-laden. It is not difficult to loose sight of the latest and greatest skills in the technical world. So continuous education and updating oneself is the key to perform well here.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways tell the truth, only the truth. Stop sugar-coating. For a change, management is doing just that.

Good corporate values

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Medtronic full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great culture and true mission. Cons: None. No complaints at all. Advice to Senior Management: None More

Great Company!

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I have been working at Medtronic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Diverse, full of talent and potential. Trying to become… Cons: Politics, management from top to bottom vs. GE culture but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Medtronic.

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medtronic CEO Omar S. Ishrak. All reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees.