Medtronic

www.medtronic.com

Overall, pretty satisfied after many years at the company.

Market Research Analyst (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsHelping patients get access to Medtronic therapies. Fairly stable company, great health, vision, and dental benefits. Overall not a bad place to work.

ConsToo many politics, unbalanced work load (some are swamped, many are barely busy), too big, corporate controls too many aspects of the business, too many presentations.

Advice to Senior ManagementThings need to change - the sales force has been spoiled for too long and don't work hard enough to support the goals of the company. There are people in Memphis who bust their tails trying to help sales while those guys are getting paid tons of money without and recourse if they don't hit quota.

Internship at Tempe campus

Intern Engineering (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

I worked at Medtronic full-time for less than a year

Pros: Bunch of lazy old guys who described it as a place "Where engineers go to die". This is… Cons: Incompetent managers, lazy engineers etc. Felt like my entire job revolved around… Advice to Senior Management: Give more direction Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Needs to be rescued

I have been working at Medtronic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Medronic is a great company to work for with great… Cons: Layoffs are constant at the Spine division. The strategy for… Advice to Senior Management: Make clear decisions that tie to a clear strategy for the business. Communicate these visions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Medtronic.

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!