Medtronic

www.medtronic.com

It would be a great place to work if everyone wasn't worrid to get layed off all the time!

Administrative Assistant III (Current Employee) Mounds View, MN

ProsVery talented workers, the end result of your work is to save other peoples lives, you gain a lot of useful experience. Lots of new opportunities and room for growth and development.

ConsThe company is ran poorly- too many people in upper management- need to level the management staff, unstable working environment/yearly reduction in force in the people who are actually doing the work that matters and keeping paying huge salaries and living expenses for directors and VP's who live out of state and travel back and forth each week. I put a lot of myself into this company and got very little back.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany jobs could be saved if someone really spent the money from the budgets the way it should be spent... Cut back on the meeting catering and living expenses for higher ups and keep some people who are actually worth the money.

Working at Medtronic in marketing

Director of Marketing (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Medtronic full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good Pay, great products, good peers Cons: Not female friendly, culture/work ethic mediocre Advice to Senior Management: Hire and retain risk takers at the leadership level No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

At the end of the day, I'm blessed to have a job.

I have been working at Medtronic

Pros: Pay, Benefits, Flexibility, Close to home Cons: Company size, Management out of touch, Too much middle management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Medtronic.

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!