There are newer employer reviews for Medtronic

manage 16 people

Current Employee - Management  in  Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Management in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Medtronic

Pros

dependable great benefits retirment plan pay is very good can climb the ladder if you are a self starter and easly modivated

Cons

never finish work not long enough breaks not everyone does their job to the fullest could have better hours and less travel need a private jet

Let the people you manage do the work and you just manage them, Always seek advice from your peers that have had some previous experience

758 Other Employee Reviews for Medtronic (View Most Recent)

Interesting company

Former Employee - Principal Product Specialist  in  Mounds View, MN
    Former Employee - Principal Product Specialist in Mounds View, MN

I worked at Medtronic

Pros

Good pay, mission statement, great products

Cons

hierchary, solid performers do not get promoted, male dominated, lack of accountability, focus

diversity your management, focus on accountability

Medtronic is a inovative company that is striving to help extend the lives of people around the world.

Former Employee - Manufacturing Specialist  in  Santa Rosa, CA
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Specialist in Santa Rosa, CA

I worked at Medtronic

Pros

I produced and packaged medical devices that help save and extend peoples lives. I felt my job done each day was morally and mentally satisfying. I enjoyed the yearly bonuses and the benifit package Medtronic offered. The shifts avalible and vacation time offered were a plus to me and my life needs.My supervisor earned my respect and full support because they spent time on the floor and observed the workers every day. They complemented us and thanked us for all our work.

Cons

Not enough sick time. You build medical devices that go into the human body, if your sick you cannot work. The pay increases were not that great and only came anually. Not enough communication between departments.

Praise the production workers and all their support persons. Without them you have no buisness. Be seen more at the work place. Communicate more often to the workers, it makes them feel comfortable and confident in the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!