There are newer employer reviews for MegaForce

A good experience, learned a lot

Former Employee - Sales in Overland Park, KS
Former Employee - Sales in Overland Park, KS

I worked at MegaForce

Pros

Made good money Liked some of the people I worked with Learned a lot Grew professionally Good experience over all

Cons

Unorganized Lots of turnover Not a good work life balance Not a place I would work again No career advancement

Advice to Management

Give employees incentives to stick around for the long term Offer training, education reimbursement, certifications offer flexible scheduling Provide laptops Pay for cellphones

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great internship!

Former Intern - Intern
    Former Intern - Intern

I worked at MegaForce as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Learned a lot. Helped me start my career! Would recommend this company to a rising college senior. Lots of areas to explore. My manager wrote me a shining review when my internship ended.

Cons

Internship=no pay. I did, however, learn a lot which you can't put a price on. That being said, Health Insurance would have been nice. There was one manager - who I did not not directly report to by the way, that constantly made me do tasks that were not related to my job. I would sometimes go get him coffee, vacuum his office, and do nothing but make photocopies all day long. All day long. Not a lot of fun. Not very stimulating. They also drug test which is lame (IMO)

Advice to Management

Pay the interns!

2. The Mega Force Staffing Group is by far the most unprofessional and archaic staffing agency I've met.

Former Employee - Office Support Specialist in Fayetteville, NC
    Former Employee - Office Support Specialist in Fayetteville, NC

I worked at MegaForce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to interact with people from many different walks of life.

Cons

Nepotism. Very low wages and lack of competitive benefits. Extremely disorganized and unprofessional staff with micro management style that dates back to the early 80s. Lack of resources and a comprehensive training program for their staff.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the bad apples and enforce standardized and efficient processes across all branches.