Meijer

www.meijer.com

Good people yet management needs to loosen up and take more risks.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

ProsDedicated Team Members who are good at what they do make the projects fun to work one.

ConsThere is a lack of creativity, innovation, and risk taking from management and decision makers and thus company behind the times always playing catch-up to competition.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest time and money to move software development to small teams utilizing Agile or Scrum Methodology and you would greatly reduce your time to market. Right now your completion always kills you on bringing service offerings to market for customers. It would also improve developer satisfaction and foster more creativity and innovation.

Customer Service Representative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Meijer part-time

Pros: Great place to work for your first job. Cons: Cons: Not Applicable. This was a great place to gain… More

Fun people to work with, Management skills lacking

Third Shift Stocking Team Member (Former Employee) Avon, IN

I worked at Meijer part-time for less than a year

Pros: You get to work with some fun people during 3rd… Cons: The way management handles situations and how they talk to people.… Advice to Senior Management: Just ways on how to speak to people in a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Meijer.

Worked for Meijer? Contribute to the Community!