Meineke
www.meineke.com Charlotte, NC 50 to 149 Employees

No benefits, no consistent scheduling, prices high, not into satisfying the customer

I have been working at Meineke

ProsIt's a job. You are paid commission only so in this economy it's not great & barely making it.

ConsOwners do not seem to care about the biz or making customers happy. Or making sure their employees are happy. The ones that are keeping their business alive. Sad.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake pleasing customers number 1 because when you are paid on "Commission only", return customers and happy customers passing on the word are what it's all about. Make all the customers mad and you have no business, no pay.

Low pay, high expectations, limited resources

Field Operations Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Meineke

Pros: Flexible schedules, autonomy, good brand Cons: Held accountable for unreasonable results, too many dealers Advice to Senior Management: Na More

A good part-time job, but not a career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Meineke

Pros: It is good place for you to earn extra cash when you are in… Cons: You can not make a career with working here. Management does not care if… Advice to Senior Management: No comment. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Meineke.

Worked for Meineke? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Meineke reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Meineke CEO Ken Walker. All reviews posted anonymously by Meineke employees.