Meketa Investment Group
www.meketainvestmentgroup.com Westwood, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Small but growing company offers lots of different career paths in the investment industry

Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Meketa Investment Group

Prosgreat work life balance, flexibility in work hours, very smart co workers, beautiful offices in Carlsbad with a nice view. lots of different opportunities for projects that are outside the standard scope of your job.

Conssmall company means that some things are decided by a few key decision makers, growing pains are likely to continue, but overall, a very positive experience.

It was a good place to work but the resume experience is shabby.

Data Analyst (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Meketa Investment Group

Pros: Nice people and a good place to have a regular 9-5. I… Cons: The systems that Meketa uses are sub-par and the experience… More

Working at Meketa Investment Group was far less than ideal.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Westwood, MA

I worked at Meketa Investment Group

Pros: - Some nice people in the company to work with -… Cons: - Poorly managed company coming directly from the President down - The Technology group is poor because they do not have a competent Chief Technology Officer -… Advice to Senior Management: Management really needs to pay more attention to the employees. They should also be willing to think outside the box. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Meketa Investment Group.

Worked for Meketa Investment Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Meketa Investment Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Meketa Investment Group CEO James E. Meketa. All reviews posted anonymously by Meketa Investment Group employees.