There are newer employer reviews for Melaleuca

Melaleuca has more Pros than Cons.

Current Employee - Director  in  Idaho Falls, ID
Current Employee - Director in Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Melaleuca

Pros

The family values supported by the company are one of the main benefits. The Executive Leadership has been consistent in make good judgments.

Cons

The agility the company maintains is perceived as lack of planning. There is a level of passive-aggressiveness within the middle ranks of the company that hinders individuals abilities to grow. Senior management still does a poor job of explaining the WHY behind questions.

Please continue to push positive and negative feedback down the rank and file. This level of communication should be the number one priority when considering communication.

87 Other Employee Reviews for Melaleuca (View Most Recent)

My experience as a Melaleuca Representative:Disheartening, Discouraging, frustrating, impoverishing, challenging

Former Employee - Melaleuca Representative-self-employed  in  Kingston, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Melaleuca Representative-self-employed in Kingston, ON (Canada)

I worked at Melaleuca full-time for less than a year

Pros

set your own hours, learned about the benefits of Tea Tree Oil.

Cons

it takes a lot of leg work to spark some interest in the products and get orders for products or get people to sign on as preferred customers so that they buy every month.

I didn't have a local Coach or supervisor to help me market the business.

Health care will has to shift away from treatment and focus more on prevention.

Current Employee - Melaleuca Representative  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Melaleuca Representative in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Melaleuca part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Best way to signup with Melaleuca is thru xnlife AND IT"S FREE to you until June 2014
    Home base business opportunities that are ready and set up to run all do for you. All you need to do is recruit customers Take 4 min to check out two videos http://www.melaleuca.info/

Cons

The same time as starting promoting Melaleuca because thought I would get marketing exe that way but doing way better on melaleuca even though it is harder make customers join ?But I'm paying the cost of signup until June 2014

Be more flexible with us

There are newer employer reviews for Melaleuca

Worked for Melaleuca? Contribute to the Community!