There are newer employer reviews for Melco PBL Entertainment

Une culture d'entreprise chinoise Chinese company culture

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Macau (France)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Macau (France)

I worked at Melco PBL Entertainment full-time (More than a year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Un style de management paternaliste. Pas très exigeant et il est facile de concilier vie professionnelle et vie privée. Il faut surtout essayer de répondre aux attentes du patron et garder un profil bas au travail.

Parental style management. Not very demanding and good work life balance. The focus is on meeting the owner's expectations and keeping a low profile at work.

Cons

Équipe dirigeante très politisée. Les membres seniors de l'équipe dirigeante essaient souvent de s'attribuer la paternité des idées et du travail effectué par les autres. La communication est un peu trop fermée.

Highly politicized management team. Senior management team members often tries to take credit for ideas and work done by others. Communication lacks openness.

Advice to Management

Essayez d'aller au-delà des différentes personnalités et d'avoir une vraie compréhension de ce que le professionnalisme signifie pour chaque discipline. Encouragez davantage le travail d'équipe.

Try to go beyond personalities and get a true understanding of what professionalism means for different disciplines. Encourage more team work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Analyst, Revenue Management

I have been working at Melco PBL Entertainment

Pros

I'm very responsible and my standards are high .

Cons

I like to work alone .

Great atmosphere but lacked training

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Melco PBL Entertainment as an intern

Pros

Great work-life balance with acceptable workload. Colleagues in my team were friendly and respectful.

Cons

Salaries weren't great, limited trainings were available but not well organised. Tasks tended to be monotonous and did not provide a huge challenge.