There are newer employer reviews for Mellanox

Firmware Student at Mellanox Technologies

Current Employee - Firmware Student
Current Employee - Firmware Student

I have been working at Mellanox part-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's a very good company where you can learn a lot as a student. A thing that can help you very much in your future.
The perple there are excellent and the job itself is very challenging.

Cons

I don't think there are apparent cons of the copany. But one of them that is really a pro in my point of view is that you really work hard, and you get a large responsibility, a thing that rellay help you learn much and improve your job skills

reviews filtered by
  1. Great hi-tech hardware company.

Former Employee - Engineer in Haifa (Israel)
    Former Employee - Engineer in Haifa (Israel)

I worked at Mellanox

Pros

Strong expertise in network technology. Great personal communication with team members. The company provides a lot of opportunities for personal and professional development.

Cons

The company was build by hardly working people as result the expectation is that you will spend all the time at work. I would prefer see better balance between work and personal time.

Better time management and more respect for people personal time. Otherwise the company is great place for professional development.

Very nice

Former Employee - Linux Software Engineer in Haifa (Israel)
    Former Employee - Linux Software Engineer in Haifa (Israel)

I worked at Mellanox

Pros

great work environment & a good place to lean all things needed to get by in the real world outside

Cons

lots of pressure that makes you sometimes make mistakes even though you dont really want to do them at all

make sure to treat your employees as human beings rather then as cows that needs to be milked twice a day no matter what...

There are newer employer reviews for Mellanox