Meltwater Group
www.meltwater.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great Culture and Amazing Opportunity

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Meltwater Group full-time for less than a year

ProsI am a reasonably new employee to the San Francisco office and I'm very impressed. When I was interviewing I was captivated by the culture and smart people I met - and the job I was interviewing for seemed not only interesting but also challenging. Employees are friendly and welcoming and there's an incredible culture of hard work and drive to succeed and employees seem to have the correct level of autonomy to get their jobs done!

ConsThe office is very crowded and loud at times.

Great place for self motivated, driven sales people!

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Meltwater Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Meltwater hires sales associates right out of their undergraduate degree and gives them a chance to cut their teeth within the sales… Cons: Meltwater isn't the place for people that need a lot of hand holding or cheap props, but then, no sales organization is made for these… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

MBuzz Sales

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Meltwater Group

Pros: Lots of opportunity to grow, if you can make sales Cons: Very hard to make sales More

There are newer reviews on Meltwater Group.

Worked for Meltwater Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Meltwater Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Meltwater Group CEO Jorn Lyseggen . All reviews posted anonymously by Meltwater Group employees.