Meltwater Group

www.meltwater.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Meltwater Group

Super Karriereaussichten, tolle Unternehmenskultur Great career opportunites and great culture

Current Employee - Team Leader New Business
Current Employee - Team Leader New Business

I have been working at Meltwater Group full-time (more than 5 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Kultur, Teamarbeit, Karrieremöglichkeiten, internationale Chancen

Culture, Team Work, Career opportunities, International opportunities

Cons

Leistungen, interne Kommunikation, nicht sehr strukturiert

Benefits, internal communication, not very structured

langfristige Karriereperspektive fehlt

long time career perspective missing

131 Other Employee Reviews for Meltwater Group (View Most Recent)

Steep learning curve with huge career development in an exciting, fast paced environment.

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Meltwater Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Culture and people. Like-minded people in open, collaborative office spaces.
    - The product. You are working with a best in class solution, you aren't selling snake oil.
    - Personal and professional growth. The ability to transition in to management in the first year of your career.
    - Ongoing training. You continue to learn and do more training and further education throughout your career.
    - Salary. If you work hard and do well, you are compensated extremely generously.

Cons

- Not a huge issue for me, but the day-to-day work can be tough on some people. The more you put in, the more you get out of it, and those who go above and beyond the bare minimum always succeed more than their peers who do not. If you're a strong person and a hard worker, you'll be fine.

Continue to invest in the careers of young people, and continue the improvements made in recent years in terms of communication, processes and company strategy.

Great Company! Great Culture! Easiest way to grow quickly in a challenging environment!

Current Employee - Managing Director
    Current Employee - Managing Director

I have been working at Meltwater Group

Pros

Meltwater was a company I took a chance on. I had a Master's degree and was super qualified for a lot of bigger positions. I wanted to get into a company I could grow very quickly and have the chance to run my own business. I love the entrepreneurial spirit and the culture was something I couldn't find elsewhere. You get to work with young, inspiring people and move into management roles very quickly. Within 2.5 years, I got the opportunity to move to a new city and run my own office.

Cons

I was a little worried initially about the compensation model since the base salary was lower than most positions I was considering. The base salary is one of the smallest portions of the model. You are overly compensated with bonuses and commission.

It was definitely a lot of hard work in the beginning, but well worth it!

Upper management is easily accessible and really focuses on people.

There are newer employer reviews for Meltwater Group