Meltwater Group
www.meltwater.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

A place where you will develop beyond what you've expected

Managing Director (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat environment, supportive colleagues and higher-ups, opportunities are given to the ones that are seeking them out. I came here straight out of grad school, started to work in sales - something I've never imagined I will do before - and loved t ever since. Have been here for 5 years, seen people succeed and move on to other amazing opportunities, and I think most people who were able to succeed here, learned many skills that will make them successful in other jobs.

ConsSales is not for everyone. Some people might not have the right expectations when joining or the manager is not doing enough to set the expectations.

Best sales training

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Meltwater Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent sales training Excellent culture and work environment international career opportunities Cons: Private company so changes are made pretty quickly which can… Advice to Senior Management: Not enough women in top management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No training, lack of leadership or strategic vision, felt like a shell game.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Meltwater Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: The employee base is very international. That was interesting. Cons: The employees are provided with virtually no training. Because most come right out of college, they have no reference point for how to do… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in professional management, get the management team in one place, get a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Meltwater Group.

Worked for Meltwater Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Meltwater Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Meltwater Group CEO Jorn Lyseggen . All reviews posted anonymously by Meltwater Group employees.