There are newer employer reviews for Meltwater Group

One of the best decisions of my life!

I have been working at Meltwater Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Working at Meltwater has given me the support, freedom, and network to experience business at a level most college graduates do not get the chance to right out of school. Every time I became comfortable in a position I was then asked to step up, putting me out of my comfort zone again to learn new skills. It is an exciting and challenging (but supportive) work environment where you will find colleagues who become lifelong friends.

Cons

The career paths are mostly in sales or account management/leadership. Meltwater is still learning and growing outside of sales and account manager positions but it is happening. You have to WANT to work hard and be intrinsically motivated to succeed at Meltwater. It helps to have a passion for

Advice to Management

Communication can never be too much. 401k matching would be a stellar addition to the great benefits package we have!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

awesome

I have been working at Meltwater Group

Pros

great work environment. music playing. fun coworkers. always a great time. good commission

Cons

long hours. takes a lot of work. sometimes you hit slumps but you make up for them

Advice to Management

raise base salary

2. Great starting position in sales

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Meltwater Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers and lots of growth opportunity. Uncapped commission and lots of opportunities for bonuses. Young and fun working environment. Dress each day is fairly casual and enjoyable.

Cons

no protected territory at all. must generate and find leads on own time which requires a lot of work outside of the office. the job is paid hourly and you are expected to work at least an hour outside the office each day. quotas are fairly high compared to other sales jobs which means hitting target is hard.

Advice to Management

better work life balance