Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper)

www.mhhcc.org
  www.mhhcc.org
There are newer employer reviews for Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper)

Needs improvement in numerous areas, but management unable to do anything other than what has always been done.

Current Employee - Physician  in  Jasper, IN
Current Employee - Physician in Jasper, IN

I have been working at Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper) full-time

Pros

Excellent and caring nurses, facilities are nice

Cons

Management is dishonest and unreasonable, quality is poor and most turn a blind eye to serious mistakes.

Be willing to move forward and make improvements, listen to suggestions of staff members.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper) (View Most Recent)

My experience at Memorial Hospital was over all good. There is always room for improvement. Good place to work.

Former Employee - Registration Representative  in  Jasper, IN
    Former Employee - Registration Representative in Jasper, IN

I worked at Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper) part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Company has good values. They strive to keep up with the times and keeping a positive outlook. Respectful towards others.

Cons

It is hard to advance. Trying to work in other departments are difficult. We are told they will hire from within before looking outside the company. A lot of the times, they hire family members of others instead.

There are newer employer reviews for Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper)

Worked for Memorial Hospital and Health Care (Jasper)? Contribute to the Community!